Here is one outstanding Buffy Season Eight - from Sosa Lola, very active writer and does lot of posting at some of the larger fan sites. Think you will really like the story and it is updated on a regular basis - post at The Bloodshedverse ff site. It's a wonderful new look at the Buffyverse and the relationship between Buffy and Spike - but with some very real and mature theme about parenthood, what being a Slayer and those duties really mean when faced with complex real world issues etc. While it is a very different Buffy-Xander relationship, it is also very much about the Spuffy relationship. Plus, Season Eight, great to have all these new material to work with for the FF writers and keeping Buffy and all these great characters alive online for all the devoted fans.

http://www.bloodshedverse.com/stories.php?go=chapters&no=11582

Views: 1015

Replies to This Discussion

I know I don't get here very often and only tend to pop up and butt in now and then!! :D  I am pretty clueless when it comes to music, vids etc. but I will have a look. :)

Well - I hope that you will stop by more often for our Holiday Season and in the coming year - If you need any help with anything contact Lulurose or myself.  

A great little story set in the comics universe; both funny and heartwarming (mature content):

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1519637

And another one from the same author, set during S9 but not canon-compliant -- in this story Buffy and Spike actually visit the abortion clinic together. (It's a nice story, but the first one I linked to above remains my favourite.)

http://archiveofourown.org/works/1533158

Thanks for the new recommends - This is one of my favorite site - It's wonderful how some of the early Buffyverse writers are using this to archive their works after their personal sites are being taken down.  I finally became a member, but have not posted anything yet.  You should check out some of the Buffyverse artwork.

Thanks for the links - will be sure to read.  I got involved with doing a re-read of The Reset Series by PSBbrat while trying to find a story I reads years ago that had Spike saving the life of a fairy or some magical life form, maybe an elf.  Years later they reconnect with Spike and they do what is called a musical rendition of his soul or life spirit.  Needless to say Buffy is completely blown away by this recognition of Spike. 

I'm looking forward to that story where they actually get to the clinic.  While I do appreciate that Joss Whedon wanted to deal with the abortion issue ala the Buffy Robot - I am interested in seeing  this from a different perspective.

RSS

Buffytube -fan site for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse. Vids, Photos, Fanart, Forums, Individual Members Page and Gallery.

Latest Activity

cil domney's 3 photos were featured
Nov 15
cil domney posted photos
Nov 15
cil domney commented on Miss Kitty's photo
Nov 11
cil domney commented on Miss Kitty's photo
Nov 11
cil domney's video was featured

Marvel's Runaways Trailer (Official) • A Hulu Original

Every teenager thinks their parents are evil, what if they actually are? Check out this early look at Marvel's Runaways, exclusively on Hulu November 21. Fol...
Nov 11
Miss Kitty commented on Miss Kitty's photo
Nov 11
Athena0606's photo was featured
Nov 11
Maria Lopez - Fiztgerald's photo was featured
Nov 11

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

URGENT BUFFYTUBE CHANGES

Posted by cil domney on June 25, 2017 at 11:30am — 26 Comments