The thread for our latest discussion for the After the Fall series - both Angel and Spike.  We will also include the discussions for the IDW comic books. 

Views: 775

Replies to This Discussion

No problem, glad to hear your tests came out clean. I'll be checking out your OMWF review on BF.

Great News about the good results on your tests - the same has been going on with me.  My sister in law has been extremely ill for several years now spent her last two weeks at home where she passed away this past Wednesday.  I have also been very busy working on my own art projects  - just completed a new drawing of Spike.  I am pleased with the results as it was all free hand but can still be used for digital works - at last I feel like I am making real progress with my Spike portrait studies.  

Hope to get over to BF and join the discussions there - I've been watching some of the earlier season episodes recently along with some of Angel S5.  Did some new work for Seasonal Spuffy which I think came out pretty nice - my faux Spuffy version of the EW 20 Years Reunion was well received.  http://seasonal-spuffy.livejournal.com/2017/05/06/

Plus Double Dutchess did a super vid based on the comic book season starting with BS8 to current.  

http://seasonal-spuffy.livejournal.com/2017/05/11/

Cil I LOVE the 20 years anniversary one you did.  It's fantastic, one of my favourites that you have done.  You should post it here.  And the Beneath You one you did for BF recently, that was brilliant and I don't think I've seen that here either.

The vid was great fun DD.  I was amused to realise how much Spike kept popping off in his bug ship, probably good that option has gone now.  Nice use of the silouette to conclude with. :D

Oh Cil, so sorry to hear about your sister. My sincere condolences to you and your family.

cil domney said:

Great News about the good results on your tests - the same has been going on with me.  My sister in law has been extremely ill for several years now spent her last two weeks at home where she passed away this past Wednesday.  I have also been very busy working on my own art projects  - just completed a new drawing of Spike.  I am pleased with the results as it was all free hand but can still be used for digital works - at last I feel like I am making real progress with my Spike portrait studies.

Thanks Stoney! Yeah, I guess Spike has nowhere to go anymore without the bug ship :-) It did provide some nice animation possibilities though!

Stoney said:

The vid was great fun DD.  I was amused to realise how much Spike kept popping off in his bug ship, probably good that option has gone now.  Nice use of the silouette to conclude with. :D

Huge apologies Cil, for some reason I totally missed the first paragraph of your post and only saw the season spuffy part and those links.  Sorry to hear about your sister in law. x

RSS

Buffytube -fan site for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse. Vids, Photos, Fanart, Forums, Individual Members Page and Gallery.

NEW AT BUFFYTUBE

NEWS & EVENTS

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE
ALL THE ITEMS &

COMIC BOOKS

Buffy Season 11 begins  November 23 join the group discussion in Comic Talk

Comics Talk group.

LOOK BACK SPIKE

LOOK BACK James Marsters

Groups

© 2017   Created by Chris Davis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service