I ask that everyone take a moment some time today and say a prayer for those in Japan

It's easy to feel the images we see on TV as some place far away and not really connected to us or our life. The pain and loss those poor people are going through right now is of a magnitude that the world will feel for generations to come.  Not everyone has money to help contribute but we should remember prayers cost nothing.  I don't want to make this a religion thing. If you pray to Allah or Buddah or Jesus prayer is powerful and those people could use it now more then ever.

Views: 5

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't pray but those poor people are certainly in my thoughts.

Hi, Xander,

I certainly will be praying for the people of Japan.  I have been touched by the very sad pictures that have been shown, especially of a woman who was clinging to her pet, and was grief stricken because she had no idea whether her children were alive. As a mother, this brought tears to my eyes, as I could certainly relate. There is already so much misery in the world, and we can only do so much-especially as individuals, except to contribute in our own way where we are, unless one happens to be a Red Cross worker, etc..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Buffytube -fan site for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse. Vids, Photos, Fanart, Forums, Individual Members Page and Gallery.

Latest Activity

cil domney commented on spuffylover2's group James Marsters Fans
16 hours ago
cil domney left a comment for Ms Miz
yesterday
Nyxella is now a member of BuffyTube - Slayerise Yourself.
yesterday
cil domney's photo was featured
yesterday

Groups

© 2017   Created by Chris Davis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service