Lulurose's Discussions (2,190)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, they can be a pain in the rear, but it's the media companies that put the press…"

Lulurose replied May 13, 2015 to YouTube Removed Accounts

22 May 13, 2015
Reply by Lulurose

"Well, in the final analysis, since quality is subjective, one person's crap can be c…"

Lulurose replied May 11, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"I, too, am glad that you dropped by, blood and peaches. That was a great post. You t…"

Lulurose replied Apr 7, 2011 to Story lines they never really followed through on

17 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

"One of the things that bugged me was how they handled the whole thing about Dawn bei…"

Lulurose replied Apr 6, 2011 to Story lines they never really followed through on

17 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

"I rhink that Tara's death was sad, and I know that the character had her fans, but s…"

Lulurose replied Mar 24, 2011 to If you could save any one character who would you choose

10 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Lulurose

"This is a tough choice. I agree with what you said about Cordelia, and I hated that…"

Lulurose replied Mar 23, 2011 to If you could save any one character who would you choose

10 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Lulurose

"Hi, Xander, I certainly will be praying for the people of Japan.  I have been touche…"

Lulurose replied Mar 17, 2011 to I ask that everyone take a moment some time today and say a prayer for those in Japan

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Lulurose

"I just recently looked at all my favorites out on my Youtube account, and I could re…"

Lulurose replied Oct 27, 2009 to YouTube Removed Accounts

22 May 13, 2015
Reply by Lulurose

"At the present time my video that uses Thriller is still up, with the audio intact.…"

Lulurose replied Oct 10, 2009 to YouTube Removed Accounts

22 May 13, 2015
Reply by Lulurose

"Well, I have tried not to rock the boat on my account, since I have two Buffy vids s…"

Lulurose replied Oct 8, 2009 to YouTube Removed Accounts

22 May 13, 2015
Reply by Lulurose

RSS

Buffytube -fan site for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse. Vids, Photos, Fanart, Forums, Individual Members Page and Gallery.

Latest Activity

cil domney's 3 photos were featured
Nov 15
cil domney posted photos
Nov 15
cil domney commented on Miss Kitty's photo
Nov 11
cil domney commented on Miss Kitty's photo
Nov 11
cil domney's video was featured

Marvel's Runaways Trailer (Official) • A Hulu Original

Every teenager thinks their parents are evil, what if they actually are? Check out this early look at Marvel's Runaways, exclusively on Hulu November 21. Fol...
Nov 11
Miss Kitty commented on Miss Kitty's photo
Nov 11
Athena0606's photo was featured
Nov 11
Maria Lopez - Fiztgerald's photo was featured
Nov 11

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

URGENT BUFFYTUBE CHANGES

Posted by cil domney on June 25, 2017 at 11:30am — 26 Comments