cil domney's Discussions (1,252)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice to hear from you again Xander Hoffman It would be really good if you would be t…"

cil domney replied Mar 7, 2012 to Wow lots of Xander Bashing

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by cil domney

"Regarding question of what is most helpful, the model being an alcoholic, that is st…"

cil domney replied May 12, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"This is a extremely interesting topic but it is also a very complex theme - PLEASE l…"

cil domney replied May 12, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"Having to confront your own ideals on censorship can come from the most un-looked fo…"

cil domney replied May 11, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"Outstanding post Holdt -   You make great points about the personal motivations and…"

cil domney replied May 10, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"You picked a great one - it is passion that I think is the making or breaking of peo…"

cil domney replied May 10, 2011 to Favorite message we receive from BTVS or Angel

3 May 12, 2011
Reply by Holdt

"It's hard to try and get behind the perspectives or reasons for how violent or abusi…"

cil domney replied May 2, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"This is what I just don't understand about some of the story arc of Buffy and especi…"

cil domney replied Apr 8, 2011 to Story lines they never really followed through on

17 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

"Finally found this - I spent a long time trying to find where I had stored it - hope…"

cil domney replied Apr 7, 2011 to Story lines they never really followed through on

17 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

"Great post blood and peaches - wish you would join us more often.    If I were givin…"

cil domney replied Apr 6, 2011 to Story lines they never really followed through on

17 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

RSS

Buffytube -fan site for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse. Vids, Photos, Fanart, Forums, Individual Members Page and Gallery.

Latest Activity

cil domney's photo was featured
Saturday
cil domney posted a photo
Saturday
cil domney replied to Double Dutchess's discussion Buffy Season 11 in the group Comics Talk
Saturday
cil domney replied to Double Dutchess's discussion Buffy Season 11 in the group Comics Talk
Saturday
cil domney posted a page
Oct 10
cil domney posted a page
Oct 10
Oct 9
Oct 9

Badge

Loading…

Blog Posts

URGENT BUFFYTUBE CHANGES

Posted by cil domney on June 25, 2017 at 11:30am — 26 Comments

© 2017   Created by Chris Davis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service