cil domney's Discussions (5,624)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"You have a great cast for the original Avengers - will post mine later.  Have to thi…"

cil domney replied Apr 19, 2013 to Who would you cast in the Avengers only using Past Joss Whedon characters from Tv

3 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Double Dutchess

"I am all for a Buffy re-watch - Just let us know what the schedule is.  While I do h…"

cil domney replied Apr 8, 2012 to SMG Birthday

1 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by cil domney

"Thanks for keeping in current with this - Buffy made it all the way to round 3 - GRE…"

cil domney replied Mar 12, 2012 to Final Round - BUFFY vs SUPERNATURAL

1 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by cil domney

"Well - call me shocked beyond measure - Buffy actually won over The Beatles - guess…"

cil domney replied Mar 10, 2012 to VOTE BUFFY VOTE NOW

3 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by cil domney

"I voted as well - but there seemed to be some mix-up with the poll - I hope my vote…"

cil domney replied Mar 10, 2012 to VOTE BUFFY VOTE NOW

3 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by cil domney

"Nice to hear from you again Xander Hoffman It would be really good if you would be t…"

cil domney replied Mar 7, 2012 to Wow lots of Xander Bashing

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by cil domney

"Regarding question of what is most helpful, the model being an alcoholic, that is st…"

cil domney replied May 12, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"This is a extremely interesting topic but it is also a very complex theme - PLEASE l…"

cil domney replied May 12, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"Having to confront your own ideals on censorship can come from the most un-looked fo…"

cil domney replied May 11, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"Outstanding post Holdt -   You make great points about the personal motivations and…"

cil domney replied May 10, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

RSS

Buffytube -fan site for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse. Vids, Photos, Fanart, Forums, Individual Members Page and Gallery.

NEW AT BUFFYTUBE

NEWS & EVENTS

SCROLL DOWN TO SEE
ALL THE ITEMS &

COMIC BOOKS

Buffy Season 11 begins  November 23 join the group discussion in Comic Talk

Comics Talk group.

LOOK BACK SPIKE

LOOK BACK James Marsters

Groups

© 2017   Created by Chris Davis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service