Double Dutchess's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved Jenny Calendar, I think she was a great character and love interest for Gile…"

Double Dutchess replied Jun 1, 2011 to Jenny Calendar {Hate Her? Love Her? Miss Her? Who Is She?}

1 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

"Sure. But would you want to forbid people to run liquor stores because of that? It…"

Double Dutchess replied May 12, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"I will have to think more about this, but one that immediately springs to mind is Li…"

Double Dutchess replied May 11, 2011 to Favorite message we receive from BTVS or Angel

3 May 12, 2011
Reply by Holdt

"Well said, Holdt. XH, I think you are wrong in your assumption that the kind of "dar…"

Double Dutchess replied May 11, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"My opinion is, indeed, that there's a place for all fan fiction. Obviously there are…"

Double Dutchess replied Apr 16, 2011 to Annoyed by people who write degrading fan fiction

19 May 12, 2011
Reply by Xander Hoffman

"I've always wondered what happened to Willy too. About Joss and morality: I guess hi…"

Double Dutchess replied Apr 8, 2011 to Story lines they never really followed through on

17 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

"I'm at work now, so no long thinky post from me -- I just wanted to say this is a ve…"

Double Dutchess replied Apr 7, 2011 to Story lines they never really followed through on

17 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Double Dutchess

"I'm not sure he would be the one I'd save, but I totally agree with Lulurose on Lind…"

Double Dutchess replied Mar 24, 2011 to If you could save any one character who would you choose

10 Mar 24, 2011
Reply by Lulurose

"I don't pray but those poor people are certainly in my thoughts."

Double Dutchess replied Mar 17, 2011 to I ask that everyone take a moment some time today and say a prayer for those in Japan

2 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Lulurose

RSS

Buffytube -fan site for Buffy the Vampire Slayer and the Whedonverse. Vids, Photos, Fanart, Forums, Individual Members Page and Gallery.

Latest Activity

cil domney commented on spuffylover2's group James Marsters Fans
16 hours ago
cil domney left a comment for Ms Miz
yesterday
Nyxella is now a member of BuffyTube - Slayerise Yourself.
yesterday
cil domney's photo was featured
yesterday

Groups

© 2017   Created by Chris Davis.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service